Protect your staff by giving them the advantage to safely confirm the identity of visitors and vendors before granting access. You will have crisp audio and clear, close-up video images. Employees can see and hear who is requesting entry. Unlock the door without getting up!
Access control provides validation and authorization of staff and guests attempting to gain access into different locations within your facility. Access control can mitigate the risk of unauthorized access and the potential loss of property.
Benefits of Access Control:
- Protects Your Assets. Efficient means of allowing entry, while maintaining a high level of building and property security.
- Protects Your Employees. Assurance that your employees will be protected. Access control allows entry only to those who are authorized and keeps out unwelcome intruders.
- Restricts Unauthorized Access. Access control allows you to decide who is allowed entry to every controlled door and gate and when they are allowed entry.
- Provides Audit Trail. Provides an audit trail of who is accessing your facility and when. You can easily find out who was in a specific area at an exact time that an incident occurred.
- Eliminates Key Problems. Access control allows you to eliminate the problems associated with mechanical key and lock systems: the time and cost of re-keying when an employee is terminated, the cost of duplicate keys, lost keys, tracking who has keys, and so on.
- Remote Door Opening. With access control your employees can unlock the doors you permit via their smartphone!